Time & Location
30 Oct 2021, 13:00
West Chiltington, The Recreation Ground, Mill Ln, West Chiltington, Pulborough RH20 2PZ, UK
About the Event
We need your help putting our two grounds to bed for the winter on Sunday 31 October. The bulk of the work required is at our West Chilt ground but a general tidy up at Abingworth is also required. Please come forward and offer a couple hours of your time. As the saying goes, many hands make light work. The facilities are for all but it would be nice to see as many players as possible. With enough help it shouldn’t take more than a couple of hours total. To give you an idea of what needs doing...
- Clear out and clean the container.
- Patio furniture stacked and covered.
- Flower boxes dug out.
- General sweep and wash of surrounding areas.
- Hedge netting removed and stored.
- Sightscreen slats taken down and stored.
- Netting from cages and nets taken down, removed, labelled and stored.
- Scoreboard put away.
We aim to start at 10:30am. Please let Stephen know if you can afford a couple hours of your time either by message or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to get an idea of numbers.